The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz American Gold Eagle (Random Year) Coin to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and are determined by stock on hand.
• Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
• Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
• Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
• Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Gold American Eagles — why buy Gold from USBCR?
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products. To buy the 1 oz American Gold Eagle (Random Year) Coin for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Gold!