Available at a lower premium than its smaller counterparts, this 100 oz Asahi Silver bar is a popular purchase for those looking to easily invest in larger amounts of Silver with a single purchase. Add this 100 oz Asahi Silver Bar to your cart today!
Asahi Refining took over Johnson Matthey in December 2014 and started using the old Johnson Matthey refineries in Salt Lake City, Utah and Brampton, Canada in March 2015. These refineries are creating new bars with the same classic Johnson Matthey look and purity struck with an Asahi Refining logo, making them highly desired by investors and treasured for any Silver collection.
Asahi Assayers and Refiners own and operate an IRA approved mint (ISO9001) that was founded in 1952 in Tokyo, Japan. The company was originally known for specializing is Precious Metals recycling. Despite Asahi Holdings being a recent purchaser of Johnson Matthey refining, the select craftsmanship and high standards for which JM was known for will surely be continued.
• Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
• Individual bars are packaged in a protective cardboard box.
• These bars are poured, rather than struck.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Front: Stamped with Asahi Refining SLC mark along with the purity and weight.
• Back: Smooth surface, intentionally left blank.
• Guaranteed by the newly formed Asahi Refining.
Silver — why buy Silver bullion from USBCR?
Buying from USBCR is one of the world’s favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals