This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint’s only investment-grade Platinum coin.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2000 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features a soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum– why buy Platinum from USBCR?
Platinum is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!