This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint’s only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Mintage of only 6,310 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word “Liberty,” with the year and “In God We Trust” to the side. “E Pluribus Unum” is engraved along Liberty’s raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with “United States of America” above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum — why buy Platinum from USBCR?
Platinum is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!