This coin has a mintage of only 7,202 pieces making it the 4th lowest of the $100 Platinum Eagle series.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2007 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin’s release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum — why buy Platinum from USBCR?
Platinum is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!