The Gold Buffalo contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold with a design paying homage to James Earle Fraser’s classic Buffalo Nickel design. This coin is in beautiful proof finish and has been certified by NGC as a perfect 70, adding to its collectible value.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, and is the first U.S. Mint series to be produced in pure Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin’s Proof-70 Deep Cameo condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Gold — why buy Gold from USBCR?
Gold is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!