This 2018 release is only the third Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco since 1992, and the first to be offered as a stand-alone product. This example is certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC with the Early Releases designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases designation ensures that this coin was among the first shipped from the US Mint upon release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mint mark.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Most recent issues of this popular series have released from West Point, adding to the appeal of this coin from the famed San Francisco Mint. Add this 2018-S Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!