The design of the American Gold Eagle is instantly recognizable across the world with collectors and investors. This 2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public.
The 2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle is an official gold bullion coin of the United States. Authorized under the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985, it was first released by the United States Mint in 1986. Because the term “eagle” also is the official United States designation for pre-1933 ten dollars gold coins, the weight of the bullion coin is typically used when describing American Gold Eagles (e.g., “1/2-ounce American Gold Eagle”) to avoid confusion.
• Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
• Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
• Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
• Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Fractional Gold Eagles contain the same historic beauty and investment appeal as their full ounce counterparts, but at a more affordable price. Add this 2019 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles — why buy Gold from USBCR?
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Gold!