The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the United States Mint that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin is popular worldwide and is highly recognizable with its well-known Buffalo Nickel design.
• Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
• Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
• Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
• Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Gold Buffalo — why buy Gold from USBCR?
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!