This 2019 First Day of Issue coin was shipped from the U.S. Mint directly to NGC on the first day of issue which guarantees this coin was among the very first coins to leave the mint facility.
As of April 30, 2019, the 2019 Platinum Eagle is sold out at the U.S. Mint with a mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum — why buy Platinum from USBCR?
Platinum is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!