This 2019 First Day coin was shipped from the U.S. Mint to the grading service on the first day of release, ensuring your item is of the highest quality. This is your chance to own one of the first perfect Platinum American Eagles of the year! As of April 30, 2019, the 2019 Platinum Eagle is sold out at the U.S. Mint with a mintage of only 40,000 coins.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2019 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum– why buy Platinum from USBCR?
Platinum is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!