The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series providing a classic design. Add the 2019 Australia 1 Kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse. This is the first year featuring the new Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
• Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
• Comes packaged in individual protective plastic capsule.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year-date.
• Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Australian Silver — why buy Silver bullion from USBCR?
Buying from USBCR is one of the world’s favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy the 2019 Australia 1 Kilo Silver Kookaburra coin for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Silver!