Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Year of the Pig Silver coin from the Perth Mint. Add the 2019 Australia 1 Kilo Silver Pig Coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin’s Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint’s Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins’ select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 2019 Australia 1 Kilo Silver Pig Coins are now instant sell-outs every year!
• Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
• Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
• Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
• Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig with four piglets amid stylized foliage. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription “Year of the Pig” and The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
• Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Australian Silver — why buy Silver bullion from USBCR?
Silver Australian is one of the world’s favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy the 2019 Australia 1 Kilo Silver Pig Coin for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!