The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2019 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this PR-70 2019 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin’s release.
- APMEXclusive® black label design.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Features the West Point Mint’s “W” mintmark.
Gold – why buy Gold from USBCR?
Gold is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one’s wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 590-7361 or to chat live with our product expert. USBCR is where to buy Precious Metals!